Tas-Built offers a wide variety of high quality building services Sydney wide. Whether you are embarking on a major renovation or simply adding a deck, you will benefit from our experience, personal service and know how. We pride ourselves on meticulous planning and expert workmanship, delivering consistent results on projects large and small.
We provide detailed quotations and keep you informed throughout your project so there are no surprises. We aim to get the project completed right first time by only using the most experienced and productive contractors.
With Tas-Built – building your project can be a positive experience.
Our residential services include:
- New homes
- Granny flats and home offices
- Renovations & extensions
- Dual occupancy
- Bathrooms and laundries
- Decks and pergolas
- Garages and carports
When you are making that all-important business decision to refurbish your existing office or move to new premises, you need a company that provides the highest standard of quality, reliability and service.
With over 25 years of professional experience in both small and large projects, Tas-Built offers a complete solution for all types of office fitouts. We focus on providing fresh, practical solutions ensuring a high level of client satisfaction and quality workmanship.
We use the latest budgeting and scheduling tools with a focus on meeting your timeframe so you get into your office sooner. Our team will work around your business needs.
Our office services include:
- Office construction & fitouts
- Demolition and de-fit
- Reception and boardroom areas
- Office & property alterations
- Office partitioning & walls
- Custom Glazing and signage
- Office fitout ideas and consultation
- Work stations and office furniture
- Electrical & data
Retail & Medical Fitouts
Our retail fit-out service works around you and includes an out of hours service. This allows your business to keep running while we minimise the disruption to you and your customers.
We also have extensive experience in the health sector from sole professional practices to major hospital refurbishments. We are accustomed to working in sensitive areas where noise and disruption need to be minimized and where medical equipment needs to be respected and protected.
We are an approved Building Contractor to NSW Health Services.
We have a solid track record of supporting strata managers, project managers, and engineers with their small and large projects covering:
- Remedial work
- New Construction
Our solid team of professional trademen deliver quality results within the timeframe that suits your client’s. We are accustomed to working in inhabited buildings where organisation, safety, and cleanliness are paramount.
Common areas of remedial work include:
- Waterproofing and tiling
- Refurbishment of balconies
- Roofing and guttering
- Coordination of reports
We are happy to provide a cost and time proposal for residential, commercial, government or institutional projects.
Recent projects include:
- Freshwater Unit Block of 9: Balcony and Awning Remedial Works Including New External Balustrading, internal remodelling of stairs and landings
- Concord Hospital: wards refurbishment, specialised ceiling replacement, ongoing painting, maintenance, new railing and ramp work throughout. Preferred contractor to Concord Hospital with a relationship spanning over 20 years.
- Darling Point Unit Block: Modifications of stairwells in response to a fire order
Tas-Built holds all the necessary insurances to undertake major residential and commerical remedial and construction works. These include:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Contract Works Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Home Warranty Insurance